Zinc Infused Tubular Wraps - 5 Sizes
- Stretchable tube wraps infused with zinc oxide
- Use for wet or dry treatment
- Choose from 5 widths and cut to your preferred length
- Easy to use - wear much like a tube sock!
- Made with our unique combination of TENCEL™ Lyocell and Smartcel™ Sensitive fibres
TENCEL™ Lyocell - an eco-friendly natural fibre known for its extreme softness, breathability and anti-microbial protection
Smartcel™ Sensitive is an innovative natural fiber infused with high-grade zinc oxide using a process which ensures longevity - even through multiple washings!
Edenswear Tubular Wraps
Soothing & Healing - Made from extremely soft Smartcel™ sensitive, which is a zinc-oxide infused fiber with numerous health benefits including repairing damaged tissues and reducing inflammation
Relief from Itching - Prevents scratching and provides relief for delicate skin from eczema, neurodermatitis and other skin impediments
Antibacterial and breathable - Our fabrics naturally manage moisture and bacterial growth
Cut to your own length - Wraps range from 150CM to 180CM, which you can cut into multiple lengths to meet your needs
Long lasting & Machine Washable - Even after multiple washing cycles, the material will continue to release zinc and remain effective
Safe and Gentle - Certified Oeko-Tex® standard 100, product class 1 (certified safe for babies)
How to Use
- Use after a bath with slightly moisturized skin, or after applying preferred ointment or lotion
- Measure and cut the Edenswear Wrap to desired length
- Place wrap over affected area
- Dampen the wrap, or wear dry
- Optional - place a dry wrap over the damp one to seal in moisture
- Put on Edenswear Wrap (can dampen the wrap* or wear dry)
Watch our Video
Selecting your Wrap
Red 3.75 cm diameter is suitable for a newborn baby's arms. Stretchable circumference of 9 to 14 cm
Green 5.75 cm diameter is suitable for a child's arm and calf. Stretchable circumference of 13 to 24 cm
Blue 8.75 cm diameter is suitable for a child's calf or adult's arm. Stretchable circumference of 20 to 33 cm
Yellow 12.75cm diameter is suitable for child's thigh or adult's calf. Stretchable circumference of 28 to 55 cm
Brown 18cm in diameter is suitable for wrapping a child's body or adult's calf. Stretchable circumference 36 to 68 cm
- Either hand wash, or machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle. Use a laundry bag to protect your wrap in the washing machine.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Lay flat to dry for best results.
The benefits of Zinc when treating eczema*
Zinc is an essential nutrient for the body, and plays a central role in the skin’s integrity
Zinc infused textiles have demonstrated effectiveness at treating atopic dermatitis - showing significant improvement in the disease severity, itchiness, and subjective sleep.
Topical zinc oxide, known for its strong antioxidant and antibacterial action, has been used in treating atopic dermatitis. It inhibits mast cell degranulation, reducing the secretion of histamine which can contribute to itch. It has also been shown to reduce superinfections and necrotic material when used topically.